Talofa Bloggers! 

For all of term 3 all the senior classes have been working on their movies for Film festival. The part that went well was when me and my group agreed on the Genre and how our story of our movie will go. Also editing our movie went well. What went wrong was when some of the people in our group didn’t listen and they mucked around. My highlight was trying to find some costumes that fit my role and having to force some of the people in our group to do their scene but I have a lot of fun. My favourite part of the film was the beginning when they’re doing the role because it shows everyone I’m my group but just not me because I was the missing girl.  If we had to change 1 thing in the film I think I wouldn’t change anything because I think that we did pretty well with our film.

What would your Genre be if you made a movie?

Poster:

Blurb:

Missing girl blurb

A  9 year old girl goes to school thinking it’s going  to be a normal day. As she went to the bathroom she decided to change her mind to going to the forest not knowing what was gonna happen next. As her classmate romes around the school trying to find her, she finds the forest that the girl entered but the way she came out ended up being the trail to the classroom. The girl ended up finding a way out of the forest to explore more. But things were going to take a turn for the worse…